Will we hit the ground running next season?

For me its down to the senior players whom are going to have to perform better than lasy season Yaya, Aguero and Silva especiallyto ensure we start well and give Pelli some time to settle in - the fixture list has been not too bad also

We also need the new players to hit the ground running especially Dinho

Personally i think Chelski will be a major force and will significantly improve, rags will be rags - to win it next year will be difficult personallt i go from finishing third to winning it but this year top 2 is going to be very very hard and i suspect there will be next to fuck all between the top 3 possibly top 4 depending how Le Arse / Spuds buy.

Not a disaster to come unstuck in the first game , or two .... the rags lost their opening game last season , but still won the title ....... whilst Chelsea set off like a house on fire , but didn't really finish like one !

More important to approach games right and consistently turn draws into wins over the entire course of the season ... that , in turn , will bring it's own rewards .

Remaining undefeated for a number of league fixtures might appear to be impressive , but it isn't much good if another side is actually WINNING games whilst your only concern is not losing them !

With the rags having a tough start on paper I think we definitely need to hit the ground running,get a but of breathing space for our tough period.

Yeah, I'd like to see us putting some early pressure on Moyes, given the difficult start they have. By the end of October, the top 3 from last season will have all played each other. We'd be making a big statement if we can beat both of them. And other than that, we don't actually have the hardest start, so obviously I'd expect us to win nearly all of them.

I think we will be an attacking force and hit the ground running like Pellegrinnis Real Madrid..fortunately we won't be chasing a Barcelona

I think we are still one or two signings from there being that buzz of expectation like at the start of the 11/12 season with Agueros astonishing first 20 minutes in a City shirt.
At the moment we're anxious of a repeat of last season tepid effort in the transfer market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.