Will we pull one out of the hat?

I don't think there will be any last minute signings this time round, we'll get Given in the next 48 hours I'd suspect, we might get RSC over the weekend (although that on is far from certain) and I'd imagine that'll be it. I'd like a centre half, Kolo Toure would be ideal, but don't think that will materialise.

Matty said:
I don't think there will be any last minute signings this time round, we'll get Given in the next 48 hours I'd suspect, we might get RSC over the weekend (although that on is far from certain) and I'd imagine that'll be it. I'd like a centre half, Kolo Toure would be ideal, but don't think that will materialise.

I'd personally go for Christian Zapata, young lad who can play across the backline, obviously unproven in the EPL, but ideal for cover if we pick up injuries etc. Saying this, I wouldn't be unhappy to get Toure, I just can't see Arsenal selling him.

i do believe it will be paul daniels and he is gonna pull a rabbit from his hat then debbie mcgee will do the half time entertainment

Godfather said:
we have been linked with shay given and roque santa cruz but who thinks we will sign one or even two completely out of the blue like we did with Vincent Kompany and Robinho? i love it when that happens. if we sign given or RSC ill be pleased but ill be like 'well i knew we signing them anyway!'

Would be very hard at this stage as we have been linked to every player since the dawn of chrisendom!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.