Will We See A Mass Exodus To Fulham?

He'll probably get RSC for peanuts who'll then have a barnstorming injury free seaon!.

ssn before were saying they now might be in for the likes of SWP, Ireland, Onouha, De Jong, Bellamy and Santa Cruz

No chance of them getting SWP, Ireland or De Jong.

Have a feeling he'll be in for Bellers though

TheLegendOfBerti said:
With Hughes taking over and Al-Fayed not really ever being short of cash, will we see the likes of Bellamy, Onouha, Santa Cruz, Bridge maybe, Lescott(wishful thinking), and maybe a couple of others?

Could help us get rid of excess and even free up a few more squad spaces, though they're guaranteed to do the double over us and be the highlight of that MOTD and the backpages for a week...

The Fake Pharoah hasn't got a pot to piss in. Just sold off Harrods to clear his debts and why only £15M when they get £40M from Sky?

I am pleased that Agent Hughes will get this berth as it should get his press mates off our case.

ExecDP said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
With Hughes taking over and Al-Fayed not really ever being short of cash, will we see the likes of Bellamy, Onouha, Santa Cruz, Bridge maybe, Lescott(wishful thinking), and maybe a couple of others?

Could help us get rid of excess and even free up a few more squad spaces, though they're guaranteed to do the double over us and be the highlight of that MOTD and the backpages for a week...

The Fake Pharoah hasn't got a pot to piss in. Just sold off Harrods to clear his debts and why only £15M when they get £40M from Sky?

I am pleased that Agent Hughes will get this berth as it should get his press mates off our case.

As you say he aint got a pot to piss in........they all dont spend there sky money u know

I'm not sure they have many saleable assets, tbh. Maybe Zamora could gain around £6m but generally Fulham are a unit that is greater than the sum of its parts.

Can't blame Hughes for he transfer fees paid by the board.

Wages will ensure not many go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.