Will we sign another player?

Although many may find it frustrating, it's good that people don't have a clue who we are after, I think the next signing will come out of the blue (yes I know) you will get to hear about it may be the night before that's how it usually works

Ducado said:
Although many may find it frustrating, it's good that people don't have a clue who we are after, I think the next signing will come out of the blue (yes I know) you will get to hear about it may be the night before that's how it usually works
The best way too.

Ducado said:

my favourite kind of signings, even if they don't work out that well. I believe we only knew about Rodwell, Adebayor, Barry for less than a week.

Contemplates switching off computer until season starts avoid all newspapers, tv and radio, switch back on on 17th August and view players list. Nah do my nut in that would, we need the drama of transfers, has the Isco thread not taught you that? :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.