Will we sign somebody on transfer deadline day?

Re: Will we sign somebody on transfer deadline day? + AJAY info

MCFC-alan88 said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Did you learn nothing from your exploits with TFM Theo ?

You have to have some semblance of intelligence to learn.

Very witty...
TFM? Yes I think you will find that his track record is absolutely shameful - I have never believed him but enjoyed the conversations with the deluded guy!
People are free to comment on whatever they like and I refuse to get into an argument with you over another city fan - we should be arguing with other teams fans- not our own

pee dubyas crayons said:
Or how about just naming them on a forum using an anonymous name like Ajay...

No wait that would be too simple and destroy the magic.

please stop simplifying things! these threads would never get to 100's or 1000's of pages long if this was adopted ;)

I think people need to calm the fuck down, no offence.
We're all getting a bit impatient and moany because we've not had a transfer for a week or two but get some perspective, it's only the 7th of July!

Some random stats:
Arsehole's not had a transfer since the 19th of June.
Bolton's last transfer was the 1st of July.
Everton, Aston Villa and Spud's not even made a transfer yet!

These ITK people are just passing on information they've heard. They obviously believe in it, but it's up to yourself if you do. It could be they've heard it from Sheik Mansour's brother or a friend who knows Bellamy's gardner's wife. We don't know that...
If an ITK says we'll get a transfer announced on a certain date, you can't take that for gospel and get absolutely fuming mad if it doesn't happen...

We'll get more players in, but nobody knows when it'll happen for 100% certain... God man!

The Tevez transfer could be held up for a million different reasons. Perhaps Kia is dragging his feet, or the FA is looking at the deal, or GC is putting it on hold or what ever... And don't even get me started on the Eto'o deal. But at the end of the day we might not even be working on Eto'o anymore. Perhaps GC has pulled out and is secretly 99% certain on signing another world-class striker that we've not even been linked with!

So people, calm down and take the ITK for what they are; very interesting hear-say and rumours.

I'm absolutely confident we'll have an amazing starting XI come September ;)

Matt Diablo said:
Idart i don't need to act it fella, don't tell me what to do, compendez?

I understand. I would never cross a man of your stature.

Amen to that 'thedud'

1dart said:
Matt Diablo said:
Idart i don't need to act it fella, don't tell me what to do, compendez?

I understand. I would never cross a man of your stature.

Ha ha nice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.