Will we Spend big in Jan?

Bridge is starting to look good, he's mint going forward but susceptible at the back. If he dips in form again then maybe Clichy or someone is a target. Unless Micah keeps u prolonged speel in the team then Maicon or Sagna could be great targets. Another top notch mid and forward could be needed to break the top 4 imo as we are nowhere near it atm.

The Fixer said:
Do we need to? Mh has had a good 10 weeks to see the team/squads capabilities, strengths weaknesses, does he need to replace any of the new players he only just bought? if yes who?

Maicon will do for me.

We can't just keep buying more and more players. Hughes has had enough to spend and has got evrything he needs, it's up to him to get the best out of them now and personally unless we're looking like we can really push on to great things in jan or a top quality player becomes available or we've got an injury crisis then I'd be tempted to just leave the squad as it is

A lack of quality was not the reason we were so poor today

In drastic need of a Right Back, Centre Mid and probably a Right Mid, though I'd liked to see Weiss start from now on. Maicon for RB. Im dreamin here but i'd throw 40m at Mickey for Gerrard. As for RM....

id say right back and right midfield need strengthening.

and poss another top top class midfielder

we need a creative midfielder instead of keep relying on the wide men and i also think we need a world class striker who can get 3 points out of a nothing display like todays ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.