Will we Spend big in Jan?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5667294,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 94,00.html</a>

Theres your answer...

NO.

Hughes said he wil not spend big in january........i think we should target new RB........And i think we dont need new ''creative midfielder'',if Hughes cant find a place for Ireland.

If we're still in touch with the top clubs and in the top 4 then i can see us adding to the squad but i wouldn't be surprised if the owners worry about buying again if we're down around 8th place.

He will have too spend again in January as Adebayor and Toure will be off to the African nation cup.
And we are very weak at the back.
We are lacking in a leader on the pitch someone who can tell the players what they are doing wrong and give them a rollocking
At the moment we have spend a massive amount of money and we are struggling against teams that we should beat.
Now is that the players not wanting it enough or was the tactics,formation not working but something is wrong 4 draws in a row is not good enough for a team suppose to be challenging for a top 4 spot.
Ok Liverpool are struggling and spurs got beat on Saturday but if them two start winning game's which is very likely and we continue to draw we are going to get left behind.
I am just hoping that we can get on a run and start getting some confindence and get everyone fit then hopefully we should get out of this rut.
And i think Robinho will be sold in January i don't want him to be because he is world class and we have missed him but if he wants to go then i'm afraid we have to get rid and get someone who wants to play for us.
Tin Hat is on.....

we need a right back a a creative winger who can put a decent delivery in the box are crossing has been shit all season swp is'nt up to being in a top 4 team and belamy is wasted out on the left when we play the lesser teams

I agree a boss type figure is whats needed. defence looks far too shaky. Lescott has yet to impress me, and dunney is having a good start at villa. should have kept him.

Budgy & Bertis warm bench said:
I agree a boss type figure is whats needed. defence looks far too shaky. Lescott has yet to impress me, and dunney is having a good start at villa. should have kept him.

chiellini is the man.

Although it may not address our current "needs", I would love to snatch up a young stud who can be the face of City for a loooong time. Pato? Aguero? **keeps dreaming**

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.