Will we win the league? (continued)

If 2012 told us anything the impossible can happen . Good result Liverpool drawing with Palace was a good result for us . But it still isn't over . And yes Liverpool can still win it .

2 big performances needed still. I feel confident the QPR game two years ago will have taught the squad we can take nothing for granted and they'll be professional and get the job done.

Fingers crossed still.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
It would be too easy.

It's never easy for us.

I'm praying Palace park a tank and Liverpool mentally falter but it just wouldn't be the same if we weren't shitting it on the last day.

Palace tried to give us a game; given Brenda's sound bites it wouldn't surprise me at all if Pulis told them to go out and try not to concede....

If Liverpool score early, I will be very interested to see their mindset.

For all the talk of scoring goals, they will be petrified of tossing away the main objective, which is merely to win.

A 1-0 win will be good enough, but having the quality to sit on that is a different matter.

I'm expecting all manner of records to broken in their last two games for the amount of penalty appeals.

The one great thing about tonight, the Palace fans will be up for it as usual, so their own players will still have something to feed off.

If I'm being realistic, a draw is the best I would expect from a Palace team that can't score goals.

We're always up for it son, Eagles

Not over yet at all but it feels much better than in 60th minute of that game tonight. I was shitting it we might need not just wins but few goals wins at that point, Palace looked ready to concede another 2-3.

We should really win this now with having a luxury of dropping two points. But hopefully that won't make us complacent.

MSP said:
Not over yet at all but it feels much better than in 60th minute of that game tonight. I was shitting it we might need not just wins but few goals wins at that point, Palace looked ready to concede another 2-3.

We should really win this now with having a luxury of dropping two points. But hopefully that won't make us complacent.

We have been handed it on a a silver platter, if we cluck this up the players need shooting

TFC said:
I will count no fucking chickens, we are more than capable of a Sunderland at home type performance. Would be overjoyed with 2 cool, clinical Palace away type performances.

I have every faith MP will stamp any complacency out of the squad before Wednesday night and Sunday, come on and make yourself a City legend big man.

totally agree with you

StiffLegs said:
Burtonrdblue said:
jake28 said:
Still think Liverpool will win it.

Fuck off and support them then!!

Lol!!

I don't mean to come across as rude mate but are you just saying that to get people's backs up?? Seriously I can't see what you can realistically base your comment on? Our win at Everton? the only team in the top 7 to win at Goodison? Edin Dzeko's prowess in front of goal?, Liverpool giving a 3 goal lead away inside 11 minutes? Sergio Aguero looking like he is hungry? Our (no I'll say City for your benefit) experience of 2012? Or you just want to make people nervous?? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion our kid ...fair play to you<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 10:39 pm --<br /><br />
Gladallover said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Palace tried to give us a game; given Brenda's sound bites it wouldn't surprise me at all if Pulis told them to go out and try not to concede....

If Liverpool score early, I will be very interested to see their mindset.

For all the talk of scoring goals, they will be petrified of tossing away the main objective, which is merely to win.

A 1-0 win will be good enough, but having the quality to sit on that is a different matter.

I'm expecting all manner of records to broken in their last two games for the amount of penalty appeals.

The one great thing about tonight, the Palace fans will be up for it as usual, so their own players will still have something to feed off.

If I'm being realistic, a draw is the best I would expect from a Palace team that can't score goals.

We're always up for it son, Eagles

Great fans pal.. Your a credit to the Premier League

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.