Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoMancini7 said:
Wow Cahill, Willian should have played at least. Clearly Mourinho opted for the CL game, dont blame him but seeing this line up its pretty much a 3-1 or 4-1 win to Pool easily...

Our only chance now is we win 4 games, Pool losing to Palace. But not even sure we won 4 games.

Still no excuse for us to drop points at Palace. No need to let Arsenal close to us or lose 2nd place to Chelsea somehow...
You're really good at this.

Stoned Rose said:
806150b8ea7e18fa6a3518fd0151f9c89fdeef94_large.jpg

Right back in our hands.

Beautiful.

What a season.

Big day, never imagined we will have it back in our hands...

But now we cant throw it away again. 3 matches to win and its ours. The two home gamers shouldnt be problem but Everton away is extremely tricky pretty much the same category like Stoke, Sunderland away is for us. We never win there and a draw is not good enough in that game.

Pelle has to come up with 3 wins if he does that he will prove all the doubters wrong and I am/was some kind of doubter. I hope he proves me wrong.

Chelsea with their B team without Hazard, Cech, Terry, Cahill, Ramires, Eto, Oscar and they win at Pool 2-0. Fuck sake what a result for them and especially for us.:)

Palace was tricky but we played it really well, early goal, strong at the back, we didnt really give them chances. The same vs Everton please...

If we beat Everton we would put immense pressure on Pool as they play only on Monday we play on Saturday. Monday night game for them and if they play with knowing that a draw will kill them, wow that pressure can kill them off and get only a draw at Palace. With that we need only 4 points from Villa/WHU.

But play a draw only at Everton or lose and there will be so much motivation for Pool/Chelsea to win.

Sick season, its in our hands now we cannot not live with it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.