Will Weiss Get a Start This Season?

At the end of this season IMO he will be our right sided player full time.He seems to be getting better each time I;ve watched him.If he;s not,then SWP will have re-gained his form,and will also be "on fire".Whatever the case I think the RH midfield will look after itself and be the envy of the Prem for years to come.

supercity36 said:
tbh more i see wiess less i like him. looks like a cocky shit and cant get his crosses off the ground for shit. good talent though, we just need either swp or wiess to actually HAVE an end product

Ha ha.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mcfc1996 said:
chrisi said:
better had do.
rather play him than shaun to be honest

I'm sorry mate but have you been drinking in the sun?
I;d have to agree with Chrisi on this one.I think SWP is quality and love to watch him when he;s on form.But at the moment like ALL footballers he;s not on form.I think the rags kicked him off the park in last years home derby,and he never seemed to recover from it fully.He will,and I think he will find time to do just that as Weiss at the moment is looking sharper and looking better with each game he plays.I for one wouldn,t stop him while he;s on this "improving roll".It will come back with SWP.As soon as he goes past that 2nd/3rd player he;ll be off again winning games for us.Its a fine line between wrecking confidance and wresting players,but if he;s used the last half hour, then he will come to no harm by it hopefully.

mcfc1996 said:
chrisi said:
better had do.
rather play him than shaun to be honest

?? LOL
weiss has been much better than swp lately, u must admit.. swp gives the ball away so much its frustrating. yes he does have his mint games but we need a performance every game not just the odd few games a season!

Vlad gave away the ball for Barnsleys goal, SWP would have shot in the same situation, he didn't have a clue what to do.

SWP with his experience of playing in defence, centre mid and as a striker has a much better all round game.

chrisi said:
mcfc1996 said:
?? LOL
weiss has been much better than swp lately, u must admit.. swp gives the ball away so much its frustrating. yes he does have his mint games but we need a performance every game not just the odd few games a season!

Sorry Chrisi but I'm not having any of that. SWP is an international class player who offers us so much. SWP is still good enough in this current squad to be one of the 1st 11 names on the teamsheet. He has the ability to beat any defender in the league and also has the work ethic to track back.

Weiss on the other hand is a kid who has hardly played a game at PL level and looks like he needs a few steak dinners before he has the power and strength to compete at that level.

mcfc1996 said:
chrisi said:
?? LOL

Sorry Chrisi but I'm not having any of that. SWP is an international class player who offers us so much. SWP is still good enough in this current squad to be one of the 1st 11 names on the teamsheet. He has the ability to beat any defender in the league and also has the work ethic to track back.

Weiss on the other hand is a kid who has hardly played a game at PL level and looks like he needs a few steak dinners before he has the power and strength to compete at that level.
good point mate but i think we should risk it with weiss, just my opinion.
he could turn out to be the new messi. certainly got the style mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.