will you boooo boateng?

de niro said:
bluevengence said:
Never booed a city player and never will

not a chance i'll boo him,i must admit i have booed one city player in 45 years going to city, ike fucking immel, a wank stain of a keeper who should never ever have pulled on the blue jersey.it was just the once at a home game and he'd dropped another fucking clanger, i just could'nt restrain myself.
Boooo! You're not a real fan!

;)

de niro said:
bluevengence said:
Never booed a city player and never will

not a chance i'll boo him,i must admit i have booed one city player in 45 years going to city, ike fucking immel, a wank stain of a keeper who should never ever have pulled on the blue jersey.it was just the once at a home game and he'd dropped another fucking clanger, i just could'nt restrain myself.

kinell bill,you mean your first visit to M.Road was n't til yer late teens?

Struggling to see what he's done wrong.
If reports are true he's said Bayern are a bigger club and that he wants to play in his natural position. Both are true. It's not like he made a press conference to make a big song and dance about things, he probably just said it in response to a question. Add to that the fact he's German and might not have settled here...
He's done nothing wrong.

SS117 said:
I wouldn't boo him, at the moment he's a blue. You shouldn't boo our own players, I'm happy to keep him, he's young and will be Kompanys partner in a couple of years.

Nail. Head.

dannyboy29 said:
reports suggest byern have pulled out of the deal and are turning their attention to d milito from barca. whould you give him another chance?

German "Kicker" says the Clubs ave had a gd talk, the Deal is comming closer.

12.12 A transfer from Jerome Boateng to Bayern Munich is getting closer. As the "kicker" reported, Manchester City and Bayern Munich at the transfer fee for the 22-year-old defender have converged. Accordingly, the English of their 25-million-euro claim have moved away. The search for a successor has begun at City long ago. Boateng is in agreement with Bayern already have a four year contract. Ex-Bayer Lucio other hand, plays no role in the planning of the championship record. Which also traded Alex and Gabriel Milito are still candidates for the district of Bavaria, but if Boateng deal should still fail.

I wouldn't boo him but i suspect if he stays he will injure himself while he is asleep have 1 game and be poor sit on the subs bench and then in the summer agree a contract with a club that haven't even begun negotiations with the club

Sounds familiar that!!

I won't be booing him.

He's a young lad who has been offered the chance to play for the biggest club in his home country in his favoured position. Also, as far as I'm aware, he hasn't directly slagged our club off either. Stating that Bayern are a bigger club than city ('at the moment' I'm sure he meant to add) isn't probably far from the truth. You only have to look at some of the past players and accolades they've had to see that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.