Will you vote Torres or will you vote Dzecko

zeven said:
Dezko without doubt.

Half price, less injured, younger more hungry to prove himself

a cracking signing IMO. (if we sign him)

A lot slower, less clincal, worse touch, worse movement, worse composure, possible language problems, possible problems settling in the north west, less effect in terms of making an impact, unproven in England, less experienced internationally and in Europe and so on and on and on.

You pay for what you get and considering money is no issue we may aswell pay as much as possible.

King Geedorah said:
zeven said:
Dezko without doubt.

Half price, less injured, younger more hungry to prove himself

a cracking signing IMO. (if we sign him)

A lot slower, less clincal, worse touch, worse movement, worse composure, possible language problems, possible problems settling in the north west, less effect in terms of making an impact, unproven in England, less experienced internationally and in Europe and so on and on and on.

You pay for what you get and considering money is no issue we may aswell pay as much as possible.
class is permanent but the body and fitness isn't, we can't afford to hang around waiting for him to get fit, we need someone fit and raring to go and to continue to go. I know every signing is a risk but buying someone with a recent history of injury problems is not worth it. If we don't make Champs League this coming season some of our big names will want out. You only have to look at whats happened to Michael Owen to see what continuous injuries can do to a player, If Owen was 100% fit now with no history of injury every team in England would want him.

Dzeko.

Health is the main concern. But really, Dzeko is a good scorer. He does it in his league, in the Champions League, and for his country. Against the Rags, best of all. There's nothing to indicate he wouldn't outperform Torres in the Prem even if Torres didn't have health problems.

Mottram_MCFC said:
I voted Torres. Simply because at Premiership level he's world class. And partly because signing him would show where we are now at and that we mean business.

-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:38 pm --

I voted Torres, easy choice for me. Simply because at Premiership level he's world class. And partly because signing him would show where we are now at and that we mean business.
PMSL....Lee Hughes is world class at division 2 level lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.