William Gallas

Don't really see what we have to lose from bringing him in. If nothing else he will add some leadership back there and whilst I'm sure he's lost a fair bit of his pace he can't be any slower than Lescott or Garcia (or even De Michelis for that matter) can he? Things look pretty bad at the back at the moment but it's not inconceivable that we could pick up another injury there in the next week or two. God knows who we'd end up with at the back then. Get him in until January.

Would maybe be a good signing looking from the outside in..........

But isn't there a long standing feud between him and Nasri?

I seem to remember a refusal of a handshake and little digs in newspapers and autobiographies.

More trouble than its worth maybe????

After we lost to peps side and then lost to Wenger's side as well, during pre-season I said to my mate that its cool we lost. Don't get me wrong. We played quit well but our defence wasn't that strong. I told him it was a clear pointer we would go out and out for a top quality CB. Was shocked what we ended up with :(

we've got nothing to lose.

i'd rather give have gallas and nasty than garcia and lescott.

ban-mcfc said:
we've got nothing to lose.

i'd rather give have gallas and nasty than garcia and lescott.

But like you say, we already have 2 fit centre backs, and Boyata too, whilst I would also give Rodwell a chance there if need be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.