William Saliba

Have you never been to the arndale

I just wouldn't do a vacation in Manchester, sorry. Especially in the summer when everyone from Manchester itself are picking destinations I'd go to, too. It might be nice and I could understand you local guys love it, but it's just not a place anyone outside of it, specially from abroad, would think about when planning the vacation, and in June of all the months. Business, travel hub, football, all ok, but vacation, I don't think so.

I eagerly await the gurus of the forum who have been following this kid since nursery school popping up with their statistics, analysis, essays and poems about a player they never knew existed until this thread appeared.

I’m excited to hear how he can play in a 4-4-2, a 3-5-1 and even a 1-9-1.

I’m even more excited to hear what he should cost in today’s market and how big his testicles are in relation to VVD’s and De Ligt’s.

Then, to put the sprinkles on, I can’t wait to read which of our fine squad he is better than and should replace.

I just wouldn't do a vacation in Manchester, sorry. Especially in the summer when everyone from Manchester itself are picking destinations I'd go to, too. It might be nice and I could understand you local guys love it, but it's just not a place anyone outside of it, specially from abroad, would think about when planning the vacation, and in June of all the months. Business, travel hub, football, all ok, but vacation, I don't think so.
Or a day trip to the civic, maybe one day you will see the sunrise over benchill then you will understand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.