Wilshire gives us the finger...

I felt pretty startled and outraged just watching it on TV so god knows how it must've felt being at the game.

r.soleofsalford said:
i was stood in 110 and from 109 to 112 we were all over him like a rash, he gave the finger so what we baited him, it was a good laugh and we had a laugh but no need to take further action imo
what were you saying? hope it was 'you're just a shit,,, Gareth Barry!'

buzzer1 said:
Hammered him for a lot of the game but ffs grow up if you think he should be banned.

Totally agree - anyone that wants him to get banned for that is a mard-arse.

Thing is, he probably will get a ban as the FA set a precedent when banning Suarez for the same thing.

M18CTID said:
buzzer1 said:
Hammered him for a lot of the game but ffs grow up if you think he should be banned.

Totally agree - anyone that wants him to get banned for that is a mard-arse.

Thing is, he probably will get a ban as the FA set a precedent when banning Suarez for the same thing.

Was just going to say this. Whether he should get banned or not is a matter of debate, but he probably shouldn't.

Whether he will or not is a full gone conclusion. Suarez got banned for a similar incident 2 years ago

r.soleofsalford said:
i was stood in 110 and from 109 to 112 we were all over him like a rash, he gave the finger so what we baited him, it was a good laugh and we had a laugh but no need to take further action imo
Totally agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.