Wimbledon 2022

Kyrgios should have won that match. He was 0-40 up in two games and 40-0 up in three of his service games and lost them all. He tried flippant shots and crowd pleasers but that only gives ND a sniff. I'm not surprised someone with a fine trigger point loses his focus when that happens but just makes you realise what a beast Djokovic is. His return of serve is amazing and the drop shots today were outstanding.

Red hat - rag twat.
He's won more respect for his tennis (from Djokovic included) these past two weeks and he's even become more self-aware about his own faults than he used to be. But he knew the red hat would upset traditionalists and put it on anyway for that reason. He just can't help himself, like most twats.

Kyrgios has to channel his aggression in the right way, he’s very talented but also mentally fragile, if he actually got a coach like Goran is to Novak then he could end up winning a slam, typical Aussie tho trying to use sledging tactics, enjoyed the match though.

Very good player player (probably 2nd best of all time) and a deserving champion but a long way from a class act.
Who do you think is best of all time.
I'm guessing Federer but he's behind now on slam wins and only won one French against Soderling on the final.
Only 4 players have won all 4 in the modern era and the likes of Sampras, Borg, Connor, McEnroe etc. never achieved that in their great careers.
If Djokovic goes on to overtake Nadal I'd consider him the greatest.

Who do you think is best of all time.
I'm guessing Federer but he's behind now on slam wins and only won one French against Soderling on the final.
Only 4 players have won all 4 in the modern era and the likes of Sampras, Borg, Connor, McEnroe etc. never achieved that in their great careers.
If Djokovic goes on to overtake Nadal I'd consider him the greatest.
At the moment I'd have to say Nadal, based on number of slam wins. I would say that Federer is my favourite but on that same criteria, I'd have to put him in 3rd place. It's quite possible that Djokovic might overtake Nadal at some point.

I used to play and watch tennis a lot but didn't manage to watch any of Wimbledon this year until the women's doubles today, which I enjoyed greatly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.