Win Life Size Aguero Wall Sticker from The Beautiful Game

Just doing my loft city room would look good on wall ,8 year old lad loves aguero but he 's not having it it's mine.

That would look so mint in my Grandson's bedroom. Especially as his dad is a ManU supporter. Now that would be a "beutiful game" to play.

as my wife would go mental if i put something like that up, i shall donate it
to my mates son ( 5 yr old glory hunter) just to piss his chelski supporting dad off.....if i win.

I'm just decorating my 2 sons ' room with City wallpaper etc. I'd found the monocolour stickers on eBay but really like these colour ones. Thanks

Got to try, massive brownie points to the lucky winners. You may get your car washed from the young un if you win ;)

Lucky Toma said:
I'm a 10 year old boy who is off school at the moment with chickenpox and Sergio is my favourite player ever and......okay so I'm a 39 year old itch-free man, just give me the frickin' sticker!

I've fallen for that 'sob' story LT. When I win one of the three I shall donate it to your good self! Promise!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.