Win the league City ... for my Mum!

mate, Im really sorry to hear about your mum. I can relate to your story in that my mums a liverpool fan but wants to see me happy and is always rooting for City. Like you she bought my first kit , scarf and even saved her persil vouchers for train tickets to take me to Maine Road. Mums are like that, all they want is happiness for their boys. She sounded like she was a wonderful mother. I'm genuinely upset for you.
RIP your mum

Sorry to hear of your loss .....lets hope the lads do the business this season so you can reflect that although 2012 was the year you lost your Mum it was also the year we won the League. Lost my Dad 24 years ago but I'm sure he watches City from a place higher than Level 3 ! It does get easier with time. take care blue.

So sorry about your news, i lost my dad last year and he was the same followed ever result for me so we could chat about it.

I took his ashes to the garden they have at city and spread them so he is always there when i am.

Sorry for your loss, RS.

My Mum passed away last month, she wasn't a City fan or even a football fan but was always supportive of my passions... even though she would sometimes laugh at my obsession with a game that "wasn't very important in the grander scheme of things". She was a good judge of people though, and I'll always remember her response to seeing SAF on TV for the first time, she said "He's a very nasty man, who is he?"

I miss my Mum, I'm sure you will miss yours too, she sounds great. You have my sincere condolences mate.

Oh man This was a very touching tribute, I had tears in my eyes as I read this. I'm sorry to hear of your loss ;( My thoughts & prayers are with you.

In life we're strangers. On here, it's abundantly clear, we're a community.

I just wanted to thank everyone so far for some truly wonderful and incredibly touching comments and thoughts, considering outside Bluemoon you don't even know me.

If we had a big bluemoon party and my Mum was there,L I can tell you now, you would be talking about her when you got home to your wives, husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends.

She loved passion, she loved devotion, she loved laughing in the face of adversity and through me, she loved City.

Thank you all. You have made a difference to me today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.