Win the title...thank Mansour then wave bye..

blumoonrisen

FA cup last year, if we could add the title this yr, that'll do me... I'd be happy with that...

We really don't need all this domination, endless trophies year after year shit, it'd be so fuckin borin..

Grateful for all he's done but after a few yrs of success what's the point..?

Re: Win the title...then f**k Mansour off..

clarkie_name.jpg

mat said:

No I'm serious... couple of years of success, ok maybe throw in the CL as well as the title, fantastic..! but after that it becomes dull and repetitive..

I've seen the look in rag fans eyes, after a few yrs it means nothing to them, and it'll end up being the same for us if we carry on winning stuff for years.

How can can we 'fuck Mansour off' exactly? He owns the club, if anything he should be 'fucking you off' as you so eloquently put it.

mcfclovin said:
How can can we 'fuck Mansour off' exactly? He owns the club, if anything he should be 'fucking you off' as you so eloquently put it.

Easy... hand out flyers and car stickers, and a forward with Futcher type campaign..

He'll get the message and move on to make the dreams come true for some other fans..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.