winding them up

Fazz28

just put a harmless tweet up saying 'fergie time'

and thus sparked no less that 9 utd 'fans' giving it the; we had no vidic, goal difference, qpr give up, we brought the league, we'll never win it again.

why is it so easy? makes me laugh whenever im bored or need a laugh just one little bit of bait and they all come biting back. i just responding we 'we won the league in fergie time' until they got fed up.

mornings work done.

Ha ha, Good lad Fazz.
I have thoroughly enjoyed giving it to them all summer.
My latest line is about completley emptying their (now empty) trophy room by taking the charity sheild off them,....this after taking the Prem trophy.
Ha ha. Im absolutley loving ripping in to the bastards !

Roberto-Mancini-Manchester-City-Thumbs-Up-1.jpg

C_71_article_1466596_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Haha

I was at Neil Simpsons Testimonial last night Aberdeen v United strolled out my house which is right next to pittodrie proudly wearing my city top strolled through the crowd there were so many "United Fans" there it was sickening got plenty dodgy looks but a lot of nods from none united fans as if to say Good on u mate get it right up them!!!

And then to top it off the Dons beat them 2-1!!!

oh and i almost forgot the United team bus drove past me as i walked home from work so they got the 2 finger salute as they passed me!!

its amazing, iv been bed bound for the last few months with a broken leg, so its been a regular thing for me to do, gets easier and easier everytime

I sent a group text out on Sunday morning asking who united were playing in the charity shield. Quickly followed by 'oh yeah you're not in it because you won fuck all last year, sorry'. Que several expletive laden replies about 19 titles, no vidic, bought the league and the usual drivel. I swear with some of them it's not even a challenge to get a rise.

the easiest way to shut them up is that picture of jones. useless waste of sperm.

Living in blackburn obviously 9/10 of my mates are united, although i was in tunisia for the qpr game (gutted) watching them filter out as 6 goals went in at the swamp was amazing. I get called a glory supporter but anyone whos known me for longer than a week knows that ive followed city since i was a kid. Its amazing finally being able to give them some stick, even more so now we're champions. The end to any argument previous to this season was 'come back when youve won the league' now we have and ive never seen them so bitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.