Winning the league....

It has to be said we are getting very little from the refs this season as well, where as they are getting their usual favourable treatment. I can see that continuing as well.

They are getting lucky more often than not where as we are earning every single point.

It is sadly not true that they are shit. It is their best season in a long time. The good thing is that we are better. I believe that they will be on our trail the whole season. Hopefully chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool can take away points when the rags are on the road...

The thing is in Europe no team respects the rags they have a go and look what happens! If The rags smell fear in a team they go for the juggler and then the team collapse like pack of cards

mungo said:
It is sadly not true that they are shit. It is their best season in a long time. The good thing is that we are better. I believe that they will be on our trail the whole season. Hopefully chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool can take away points when the rags are on the road...

Player for player against us and a few other teams they are shit. relying on rooney and a 38 yr old pervert to win them the league.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:
The thing is in Europe no team respects the rags they have a go and look what happens! If The rags smell fear in a team they go for the juggler and then the team collapse like pack of cards

Ex fucking actly

waspish said:

Erm yeah, they totally fluked their way to the Champions league final 3 out of the last 4 seasons?? Some of the comments on this thread are embarrassing. Maybe I've stumbled onto a teenie thread by accident? Is this the under 18's forum?

The league table doesn't lie. We are the best in the country, and they are second. All this shite about teams rolling over... Fulham had 6-7 shots on goal. Zidane Jones went off after being elbowed in the head, and Young also limped off after a crunching tackle, it was while Fulham were attacking when the rags hit them on the counter and scored. Somehow, I don't think that Martin Jol's gameplan was to lose 5-0 at home. Also, did we roll over against them at the swamp last February? No we didn't. Did we roll over against them in the community sheild? No we didn't. But we lost both games. Maybe you want to knock on Bobby's door and ask him why we rolled over, or maybe....just maybe they're not as bad as you want them to be in your head??

This place gets more and more like RAWK everyday. We won another game FFS and will be top for Xmas, but all we get is the same old shite about the rags this the rags that. Change the fookin record, lads. We've got Aguero, and he's fookin ace.

Ardwick AFC said:
waspish said:

Erm yeah, they totally fluked their way to the Champions league final 3 out of the last 4 seasons?? Some of the comments on this thread are embarrassing. Maybe I've stumbled onto a teenie thread by accident? Is this the under 18's forum?

The league table doesn't lie. We are the best in the country, and they are second. All this shite about teams rolling over... Fulham had 6-7 shots on goal. Zidane Jones went off after being elbowed in the head, and Young also limped off after a crunching tackle, it was while Fulham were attacking when the rags hit them on the counter and scored. Somehow, I don't think that Martin Jol's gameplan was to lose 5-0 at home. Also, did we roll over against them at the swamp last February? No we didn't. Did we roll over against them in the community sheild? No we didn't. But we lost both games. Maybe you want to knock on Bobby's door and ask him why we rolled over, or maybe....just maybe they're not as bad as you want them to be in your head??

This place gets more and more like RAWK everyday. We won another game and will be top for Xmas, but all we get is the same old shite about the rags this the rags that. Change the fookin record, lads. We've got Aguero, and he's fookin ace.

Talking about this season in Europe where the FACTS don't lie they are with us in Europa! Watched the QPR game the scum looked good but every rag player had 2 yards around him to do what they want with the ball against us they were doubling up harassing us none stop!

But I think it's the way the rags play with a quicker pace and movement compared to our possession slower football that's why we get closed down quicker!

You right the table doesn't lie BaconChops is a genius of a manager in the premier in europe he second rate

I'm always quicker when I'm running away and keeping what I have than when I'm chasing someone else for what they've got.

waspish said:
Ardwick AFC said:
waspish said:

This place gets more and more like RAWK everyday. We won another game and will be top for Xmas, but all we get is the same old shite about the rags this the rags that. Change the fookin record, lads. We've got Aguero, and he's fookin ace.

Talking about this season in Europe where the FACTS don't lie they are with us in Europa! Watched the QPR game the scum looked good but every rag player had 2 yards around him to do what they want with the ball against us they were doubling up harassing us none stop!

But I think it's the way the rags play with a quicker pace and movement compared to our possession slower football that's why we get closed down quicker!

You right the table doesn't lie BaconChops is a genius of a manager in the premier in europe he second rate

Sorry, you're still talking bollix. Reaching 3 out of the last 4 Champions league finals. Losing out to a team who are on another planet is by no means second rate. If anyone has fooked up this season it was the "genius" himself, by chopping and changing his team around and playing inexperienced players out of position. It's only just dawned on him to start playing Carrick, while they were having a midfield crisis. Genius, my arse. Stubborn old coont more like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.