Winter Custis and Cooper

Prestwich_Blue said:
If you're on Level 1 than it's easy enough getting to the Press area. Of course one wouldn't dare to suggest or condone such a thing but if a group of ruffians were to forcibly remove Mr Winter's clothes, cover him in tar and throw him onto the pitch then I think we might receive slightly less hostile press treatment.
i sit ten seats to the left of the rat pack

How about we get a couple of big guys in dark overcoats equiped with bulges in the right places and sunglasses to walk into the press seats. Carrying violin cases and asking in Scillian english accents if "Eny wan noose an Enry Vinta"

Bossman Blue said:
How about we get a couple of big guys in dark overcoats equiped with bulges in the right places and sunglasses to walk into the press seats. Carrying violin cases and asking in Scillian english accents if "Eny wan noose an Enry Vinta"

"Roberto Mancini says hello"

Im not a violent man but after watching their antics at the press conference and the way they have carried on since then, I would love to plant a punch on the side of their rat faces as they enter the stadium. Let's not kid ourselves, they are trying to damage our club, they want to stir as much trouble up for us as possible.

Sounds like a job for....

Big Mals Cigar!!

(especially with his mate Bowen having now moved on).

Of course he would need to go in undercover and don the cheshire gear, complete with flat cap, gloves and flask! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.