Winter hats

A maroon and navy City beanie hat at the moment. Never without it when the temperature is in single figures.

I was looking at one of those for Crimbo, although i think it may have been maroon and light blue, but then thought it might get mistaken for claret and blue.

I have a woollen Tammy thing that looks great.

I don’t usually, I mean ever, suit hats, so to find this one was a big day. I think it maybe is because I have a beard now and half my face is missing under it.

That’s the best reason I can come up with.

I have a woollen Tammy thing that looks great.

I don’t usually, I mean ever, suit hats, so to find this one was a big day. I think it maybe is because I have a beard now and half my face is missing under it.

That’s the best reason I can come up with.
14wypma.jpg

Paid 5.99 for a smart black one from Zalando lounge, turned out I'd bought a twin pack with a nice olive coloured one, so chuffed with that.

I only mention it because a couple of years back I paid £25 for a Henri Lloyd that lasted about five fecking minutes, slightly longer than the £30 scarf.

4 pages in and no one seems to have spotted someone has coughed to wearing tights !!

4 pages in and no one seems to have spotted someone has coughed to wearing tights !!

tbf men wore tights right up till the mid 1800s, a modern concept of the last 150 years this gender seperation of clothes.

Fricks are worn by men the world over in some form and are football socks not bit woolen knee high stockings in effect?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.