Winter holiday in the sun - ideas?

Dunne's own goal

Hiya

I'm looking at a possibility to travel somewhere after xmas.
Dubai or Abu Dhabi is one option I'm looking at but i'm struggling to come up with other ideas. Do you guys have any suggestions, which could be good destinations??

the ideal location would be somewhere where it's as warm/sunny as possible, but as it's just a week or so (max up to 10 days).. I don't mind if it's a long flight but it would have to be either direct or with a smooth stop somewhere.

I'd prefer to fly directly from Manchester but as London offers wider range of destinations I won't rule that out either

cheers!

Ignore all the shit thats happening in Egypt,as me and the missus have been to Hurgada for two consecutive winters.Guaranteed sunshine,well into the 30`s and we`ve been in early Feb.Hurgada is some 6+ hours drive from Cairo,so don`t worry and they love the Brits anyway.

oakiecokie said:
Ignore all the shit thats happening in Egypt,as me and the missus have been to Hurgada for two consecutive winters.Guaranteed sunshine,well into the 30`s and we`ve been in early Feb.Hurgada is some 6+ hours drive from Cairo,so don`t worry and they love the Brits anyway.

cheers! not really bothered about the events in Egypt tbh but we've been to Sharm el Sheikh & I'd rather see a different country. But , Hurghada is an option I will consider

Dunne's own goal said:
Hiya

I'm looking at a possibility to travel somewhere after xmas.
Dubai or Abu Dhabi is one option I'm looking at but i'm struggling to come up with other ideas. Do you guys have any suggestions, which could be good destinations??

the ideal location would be somewhere where it's as warm/sunny as possible, but as it's just a week or so (max up to 10 days), the less time needed for travel the better.

I'd prefer to fly directly from Manchester but as London offers wider range of destinations I won't rule that out either

cheers!

North africa is probably your best bet if you don't want to travel too far

As this is a City forum the only possibilities are Barnsley or Barbados.
Don't think you can fly direct to Barnsley from Manchester.

Agadir, Morrocco is worth a look.

In jan its mid 70s during the day and you can visit Marrackesh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.