Wio to appeal fourth game ban

Prestwich_Blue

News emerging that the rags are to appeal against the fourth game of the four game ban handed out to camel-gob (they can't appeal the first three). Failure of that appeal will render him liable to at least one further game, making five in all and meaning he misses the Carling Cup final. But it's not important to them so no loss.

Haha.

Will he then appeal the 5th ban and miss six games? Appeal the 6th and miss a 7th and so on.

Probably Sralexes way of making sure he doesn't lose face by not playing him.

Bluemoon115 said:
Haha.

Will he then appeal the 5th ban and miss six games? Appeal the 6th and miss a 7th and so on.

Probably Sralexes way of making sure he doesn't lose face by not playing him.
Ha. If they keep this up, he might end up with a longer ban than when he legged it out the back door when the drug tester arrived

I think they should awardx us the Carling Cup final place i can just see it now.

Slur phalix: Are youse teking tae pish?

FA: You started it!

Surely he can't win. The fourth game was a punishment for wasting the FA's time, so hopefuly if he does proceed with another appeal and wastes more time they'll hand him a fifth game.
But here comes a point when they must say "that's it, no more appeals"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.