With a fully fit squad.

TonyM said:
BornBlueDieBlue said:
Bojinov seems a similar sort of forward to Bojinov so would one of the be on the bench?

I agree but maybe Bojinov can start with Bojinov coming off the bench late on.
When was bojinov diagnosed with schizophrenia?

I have to say, I'm not totally convinced by the "only play 1 def mid and you'll be overrun" argument.

Chelsea for example play 1 defensive mid against pretty much all opposition and have done for ages. The same applies for the rags, regardless of it they're away from home or playing a top team.

At the moment we need two defensive midfielders in there, no doubt, but with the right personnel I don't think it'll be a necessity. Plus, Ireland can put himself about a bit if required.

Astuteboy said:
I have to say, I'm not totally convinced by the "only play 1 def mid and you'll be overrun" argument.

Chelsea for example play 1 defensive mid against pretty much all opposition and have done for ages. The same applies for the rags, regardless of it they're away from home or playing a top team.

At the moment we need two defensive midfielders in there, no doubt, but with the right personnel I don't think it'll be a necessity. Plus, Ireland can put himself about a bit if required.

The system has seen up pick up 10 points out of 12. We do not need to fuck about with it right now.
it all depends on opposition. Our defense needs all the help it can get until we have a recognized first choice CB pairing. When we are settled back there and know the 4 can be relied upon then i agree we can look at adding another player to the attack. Dunne and Richards cannot be trusted in CB. Kompany plus another would be ideal. Stabiles results and then when the confidence is there we can go for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.