with all the changes recently, what would be your...

justme_ctid

....regular starting 11.

hart
Boatang Komps Toure Kolarov

Yaya Nige Milner

Johnson Silva
Tevez

I would like to see yaya and milner pushing through the middle when attacking with the above formation and dropping back to defend.

Home games:
--------------------------------Hart---------------------------------
Zabaleta------------Boateng-------------Kompany-------------Kolarov
-------------------------------de Jong-------------------------------
------------------------Yaya-------------Milner-----------------------
-------------Balotelli------------------------------Silva-------------
-------------------------------Tevez---------------------------------

Away games:
--------------------------------Hart---------------------------------
Zabaleta------------Boateng-------------Kompany-------------Kolarov
----------------------de Jong-------------Barry----------------------
--------------------------------Yaya--------------------------------
--------Milner-------------------------------------------Silva--------
--------------------------------Tevez-------------------------------

Obviously there would be some changes depending on who we were playing. For example, Chelsea or United at home i don't think we'd be so open. But you get my drift!

justme_ctid said:
super mario on the right, interesting

Played on the right, left and middle of a front three (with Eto'o and Milito) at Inter.

Plus i haven't put him on the right wing, he's tucked in. None of my teams would have wingers when Tevez is up front, theres absolutely no point!

hart

boateng kompany kolo kolorov

dejong

milner yaya/barry

tev

balo ade

I know silva has been playing very well but id like to see tev given that role...his link up play is as good as everyones.

I do think RM has a real problem as ideally i wouldnt put yaya in there at all as he isnt able to offer the attacking threat we need and milner isnt performing either...but you cannt put the likes of AJ, SWP into those roles as they would get overrun

Usually i can see what my best 11 would be but right now im really struggling and even the 11 ive put here im not sure about due to performances so far (again from the midfielders)

With the formation above there would be width from the fullbacks, tev playing in the hole whre i beleive he would still be a major goal threat and balo and ade to scare teh hell out of defences...power and pace galore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.