With half of the season gone,

Pam said:
Credit to the players. We are spoilt for choice so far this season.

Spoilt for choice indeed, holy sh*t, I'm totally stumped.

City have actually been sooo good this season, me and my friends have our...

Top 3 Performance-wise

Top 3 Ability-wise

Top 3 Personality-wise

And they're just the main three. After we've had a spliff... forget about it, haha

Bellers_a_hero said:
Who is your City player of the season so far?

Lots of people seem to have ignored the actual question and are going for the player they think / want to be Player of the Season!! The question stated ''SO FAR'' and we have only played HALF the season.

Therefore, over the half season we have played, I think it would be hard to look past one player, who nearly every pundit and nearly every opposition fan and Manager even agrees is Player of the Season in the PREMIERSHIP thus far!

DAVID SILVA.

As far as we City fans are concerned, my suggestions for our Player of the Season look like they will come from the following, but this could change with half the season left:

David Silva
Vincent Kompany
Joe Hart
Yaya Toure
Sergio Aguero

Kaiser Soze said:
Wow, what a tuffy, it's like the old pink or brown? ;) What a feeling to have so many serious candidates who perform week in week out, not so many moons ago, this Q would have been a daft one with only one stand out player. Happy days!

Exactly what I thought.I'd go for Silva if I have to pick.

We have a core spine to the team which is outstanding:-

Hart
Kompany
YaYa
Silva
Aguero

It's been a close run thing so far between Silva, Kompany and Toure... but I would just plump for SILVA... probably will win the football writers and PFA player of the season as well.

Balotelli.

Right from the winner against Everton, the two away goals in Europe, forcing Silva's goal against Arsenal through to the opener at Chelsea and the man of the match performance in the derby. When we've needed him Balo's been out of this world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.