WMP AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Baker Boy

Ok so last night I rolled back WMP to 10 from 11 and then reinstalled 11. I use itunes for my music player but when WMP 11 started up for the first time it began to copy the mp3 files to it's own library. I deleted them but only from the library and not the pc.

Now when I try to play them in itunes it says unable to locate file! They're not in recycle bin so wtf has happened? It totals about 40 albums and they seem to have been randomly chosen for the chop, no rhyme or reason whatsoever. Any ideas?

WMP is shit. Most things from windows are. Dont ever use them, unless you have to.

Candy man said:
WMP is shit. Most things from windows are. Dont ever use them, unless you have to.

Thanks for the constructive advice. I don't use WMP unless I have to - probably about 3 times each year but thanks anyway. I use iTunes, as was stated in my original post.

Baker Boy said:
Candy man said:

Thanks for the constructive advice. I don't use WMP unless I have to - probably about 3 times each year but thanks anyway. I use iTunes, as was stated in my original post.

possibly a system restore to a time when all was ok might help, but if WMP has deleted the file and not just the link this might be more of a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.