Wolfsburg V City 4th Aug

Arrived back in Manchester 3-30 am this morning . Again the German fans and people were class . Some of the sights at that music fest on Friday night had to be seen to be believed ! Thanks Ruhr .
To the guy we meet from Belfast , Martin . Sorry we lost you Sunday morning outside the Jack the Ripper bar m8 . But had to go and rescue my mate Wayne who`d obviously not taken his own advice about that Strong German beer !
Already looking forward to the Champs League draw and hopefully a return to Germany in a month or so time .

Barcon said:
leipzigblue said:
Just got back from a top day out in Wolfsburg. Met up with JC2 and his family/mates and spent the day on the beer singing and dancing outside the stadium before the match. A shout out to all the cool Wolfsburg fans we met too.

Jesus Christ the second?

I am not quite the resurrection! Scored a few god-like goals with the BM lot on a Wed night though.

I can recommend Leipzig and Wolfsburg as decent trips. Got a great deal on the beer, buy 24 bottles of beer and get a free VW Golf.

Leipzig Blue and his good lady are top blues btw, hopefully pics to follow. Lost me phone at present

Blueranger1 said:
Arrived back in Manchester 3-30 am this morning . Again the German fans and people were class . Some of the sights at that music fest on Friday night had to be seen to be believed ! Thanks Ruhr .
To the guy we meet from Belfast , Martin . Sorry we lost you Sunday morning outside the Jack the Ripper bar m8 . But had to go and rescue my mate Wayne who`d obviously not taken his own advice about that Strong German beer !
Already looking forward to the Champs League draw and hopefully a return to Germany in a month or so time .

That Jack the Ripper bar was mad on your eyes. So dark compared with the outside world!

Had only just walked down those bloody steps Liam when i got a call from my m8 that he was lost in the Railway station . Then got a absolute drenching from that torrential down poor so with the with that and the state my m8 had got himself into decicided to call it a day .

Blueranger1 said:

Sounds interesting. Which sights?

loved this trip, love german people beer. was that mashed missed me flight went to hamburg was quality. well wanna play hamburg again. yeah sum 1 was sayin that a guy dint even make the game he went to bed haaahahaa quality

Finally managed to upload a picture of me, Mrs Leipzigblue and the Stockport lads who met us in Leipzig the night before the game.

a4xtv9.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.