Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Is there any better way of winning?
Right at the death and in psuedo-controversial purposes?
I think everyone all-round can be happy with that. The media have their headlines, Sky have their little moan, we have our moment of jolly, and opposing red tops can foam at the mouth.
All in all, a 100% successful result.
No other team gets scrutinised like us, it’s fkin sickening from Sky Check both Arsenal goals against us, blatant fouls on Ederson Fk off Sky , just fk off

Posted in match thread we got away with that the easy decision all round would have been to disallow it once Var recommended a review fair play to ref standing by his decision,some you get some you dont today was our day thank fuck but it’ll boil huge amounts of piss so I’m even more delighted..
My sentiments exactly.

Can I be a bit critical despite being delighted in getting all three points?

We were playing really well in the first half, so Pep decided Doku and Savinho needed to switch sides. For what? They both play far worse on their shooting foot sides. What on earth is Gundo/Kovacic giving us that McAtee/Nunes are incapable of? Why is Haaland above being substituted? He was a complete net negative and looked utterly uninterested. Teams have been cutting through our midfield and getting at our backline at ease all season. Poor recruitment and the loss of Bobb and Rodri make me think this is going to be a long, frustrating season. I hope I’m wrong.
IMG_0577.gif

We simply cannot start Mateo kovacic and Ilkay Gundogan together. It's a recipe for disaster.
Nunes should start next game. We need his recovery pace in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.