Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

A fantastic performance in the first half. The second was very worrying performance. On the plus side it was 3 points, and yet another record for us. The 1st team to win ten opening games to a Premier League season.

People will forget that result was against a top team. Wolves are a very good and very well setup team. We got this win without some key players too. Brilliant.

Thank fuck for that.

Loads of positives to take from that with Foden, Stones, Jesus, Ake, KDB, Fern, Rodders in particular.

Just Mendy a slight negative for me. Not sure he'll ever be the answer and was scared to death of Traore. Everything came down that side for them.

Incredibly happy with that performance, First half was a perfect display. Second half I think we all knew we would have to weather a storm as always away at a very good side. So many positives to take from that performance tonight.
John Stones (apart from a few iffy moments in the second half including been flat footed for the goal) after that he made two outstanding clearances. Nathan Ake is going to be an incredible signing for us.
Fernandinho rolled back the years I genuinely don't know where he gets his legs but fuck me can he keep going he is immense. Rodri break up play deserves a lot of plaudits too. Gabby unselfish work up top that he doesn't get credit for.

Top top result that.

P.S. HINCHLIFF YOUR A WANKER.

The first half was like a performance from the 100 point season. Complete dominance. Superb football and Kev should have sealed the game really at 2-0 up.

We still have clear problems defensively as we were all over the shop for 25 mins in that 2nd half. I’m not sure how we solve it. There will be some games that are tight and we can’t be that generous in those.

Hopefully some of it was just lack of games. Mendy concerns me at left back. Positionally I think he is lacking and he seems to be lacking pace now.

KDB was superb again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.