Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

Yes the uber bitter & not very professional Tyler, as always desperate for FFP cheats Wolves to beat totally exonerated City, mentioned 27 million when Torres came on several times but not 36.5 million for 13yr old Fabio Silva. Said Walker could be off for violent conduct you know for diddley squat and KDB was play-acting to run the clock down. When Jesus scored at the end his pause was of a man at the vets being told his dog has to be put down.

I watched it through bein sports blissfully unaware. He sounds like an old woman at times with his mumbling pathetic voice and disingenuous comments. Nothing will change until he is put out to rot.

Great result. 3 points on the board and the result will provide positivity.

Overall a good performance.

Mendy is still nowhere near good enough.
3 points we wouldn’t have come away with last season. We weathered that storm and lucky we did cos there was still glimpses of last season at the back.
Mendy is far too casual, I think we’ve been waiting too long for his pace to return after his injuries and I don’t think it will looking at him going into another season.
All things considered regarding injuries and with no pre season that was a nice surprise to come away with the 3 points and no injuries.
The balls on Torres taking 21. It just didn’t look right for me. Maybe in time. I think it would’ve been more fitting, I say half in jest, to retire Dave’s iconic 21

If he plays enough and we continue to score at the rate we have done these past 3 seasons then I think his goals and assists numbers will probably match Sané's outputs. So 10-15 in both categories in the league. Although I think he'll score more than he'll assist.

Agreed. After all, he’s already scored twice this season.

only caught the highlights. silly tackle for the first, Kevin played well for it. well taken. Raz did brilliant for the second, lovely finish from Phil. Jesus looks like he got rewards for a hard grafted shift, I love when Jesus scores the beaut!

Wolves did seem as tricky as last season, the small winger that nutmegged the King looks crafty. Glad to see their still solid, wish them all the best for the season. Top result lads.

Few Match thoughts:

Ake looked good very assured, position and passing little off but expected.
Foren amazing talent we are lucky to have.
Kev - bossed it.
Walker- under appreciated at times, nothing got passed him.

The rest of the team were fantastic for 45. Second half we looked tired and I did fear a repeat of last season. We lost the ball a lot high up the field and they give it to Adama to run at mendy who did look ok but then got the run around for the bestvpart of the second half. He needed help to nullify the threat down the right. Jury still out.

Overall it was a decent result, the mini dip in matches is still a concern. We start to look complacent and get caught in possession. Nothing new but it wld be a step in the right direction if we managed the game little bit better as it is these 10-15 spells that kill us and undoes the hard work before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.