Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

Make no mistake, tonight was a banana skin. Wolves don't score many, but they don't concede many either. We could easily have struggled on this one. However...

What an absolute masterclass by KdB that was. He is simply the finest player on the planet. If anyone at FIFA can make out that Ronaldo, Messi etc deserve it over him, I'd love to hear it! He was absolutely, completely and utterly unplayable tonight. It was almost 'cheat mode' football he was that good. He has won the title for us pretty much single handedly this season. He's been on another level for the last few weeks and if there was any justice he'd have won the lot this season.

I also thought Silva, Rodri and Gundogan were superb - some of the football at times was unbelievable. Honestly, as good as KdB is, Rodri was incredible tonight. His composure and passing in midfield is world class. He dropped into defence and looked like that was his natural position. Ake too did well when he came on.

Go to be said that Wolves love their headless chickens don't they? They let Adama Traore go on loan and brought in another one who played on the right! Fast and has no idea what to do with a football at all! :)

Sorry to be a bit negative but Sterling was dreadful tonight. I really rate him as he's got lots of pace, movement and talent but tonight he stank the place out. When Haaland takes his place, he surely can't be too surprised when he's benched or sold. I thought Jesus should've replaced him at HT to be honest.

Anyway, we're 3 points clear, have overturned the GD and we're set to win a back-to-back title and have the best striker in the world joining us.

COME ON CITY!

Hope you're right but suspect they'll get hammered due to dippers up and at 'em approach.
I'd actually love to go into the final game 3 points and a dozen goals ahead of Liverpool so we can win it at home with hardly any pressure. If we win at Wham and they drop points at Saints to give us the title it will be amusing but less satisfying.
Being there when we beat QPR, West Ham and Brighton was better than picking up the titles in 2018 and 2021 due to the rags dropping points.
Liverpool looked exhausted for large swaths of yesterdays game. Fa cup final won’t be easy, and they have to turn around 3 days later and play Southampton. I can see them winning, I can’t see them thrashing

Just had to spend second half sat next to your typical scouse cûnt in a pub in Cromer, north Norfolk as I’m away on a golf trip. How I didn’t fill the twat in I don’t know, absolute wanker shouting 6 times every time we did anything. Told me Haaland would be an injury prone flop too, lol.

Great result and MOTM KDB outstanding
BUT ? Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, still 2 big games to play and still need to get the job done
NEVER stand still and say wow look at that and get caught in the moment because it will bite you on the bum
Agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.