Wolves (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Wirral with the red dipper in-laws and red dipper family, they've never been to Anfield and always used to support Tranmere - basically it's been fking unbearable. Had a 3 day headache from the gritted teeth fake smiling. Please please win tonight City!!
Have you considered killing them ? I’m sure the Courts would find In your favour due to extreme provocation.

Who said that? just switched on to see harry and owen,really amazon,where is our representative

My feed has Micah and Owen Hargreaves. Talking about nothing but city and wolves giving some depth on both teams. Pretty good coverage and nicely even.

what feed is that I can’t stand much more of Owen, Martínez, and Redknapp.

A couple of Wolves players on 4 bookings - how many of them will get their 5th tonight and coincidentally miss the dippers game?

Hmmmmmm
There’s a coincidence. They know they won’t get anything there so they’ll focus their efforts tonight. We will need to be on our game from the whistle.

VAR , complete contempt /bias and jealousy of everything concerning Man City , We will never be accepted at the top table and those big clubs around Europe and here at home resent the fact that we have Pep in charge and are winning trophies...……..after 45 years of following us up and down the country Ive had enough the bias towards those big clubs is there for all to see
It's a miracle we have achieved so much with zero help and down right cheating by the likes of oliver and co,i'm in awe of the lads i really am

I was converted to the fuck off var after the spurs game,i'll still go to the brighton game and i'm travelling up for another home game but i have somewhat lowered my expectations,i hope i don't get to experience disallowed goal

I am not going to pay to go to another PL game. That’s how bad I feel about it. It’s beyond a joke now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.