Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we have so many injuries? Surely it’s due to Pep’s intensity in trainings because we have so many muscle injuries all the time
Who has picked up an injury in City training this season? As far as I’m aware none have. I may be wrong but Garcia/Bernardo/Aguero not, Gundogan/Laporte Covid. Not sure about Cancelo/Zinchenko.

tbh you’d be much more accurate suggesting the City Campus is a major vector of Covid infection.

I checked last week and swear it was on NBCSN. Oh well, knew I was going to have to pony up eventually.
Yeah, I think only two matches were actually shown on NBC/NBCSN this round.

They’re going to milk us for as much as we have left.

I am not convinced that we can win tonight's game. I must admit that my confidence is shot to bits. I am just bemused that Pep has not brought in another striker to help Jesus up front.

If we come out of this game with a point I will be happy. This game will show whether we will be able to challenge Livarpool for the Premier League.

Just seen the bench it looks pretty weak. I just hope that we don't get any injuries early on this game. If we do we could well be struggling to get anything out of this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.