Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the state of the poll in this thread ... MORE people (combined) think we'd draw or lose than those who think we'll win ... c'mon, keep the faith ... no matter how worried I am for any game, I'm always hoping for a win ... hell I'm hoping for 2-3 injury time goals even at 90 minutes if we're losing by 2 ... so C'mon City! Let's do this!!

Wow, the state of the poll in this thread ... MORE people (combined) think we'd draw or lose than those who think we'll win ... c'mon, keep the faith ... no matter how worried I am for any game, I'm always hoping for a win ... hell I'm hoping for 2-3 injury time goals even at 90 minutes if we're losing by 2 ... so C'mon City! Let's do this!!

It's hard to enthusiastic when your playing a team that heat you twice last season and our own team have got the same defensive issues we had last year. Also, after seeing how poorly man u did on Saturday and realising we have had the same preseason preparation as them then I'm really worried about tonight.

Not even mentioned var yet either.

Are stones & otamendi dead? Why is everyone putting Rodri/fernadinho as CB instead?
And I really don't udnerstand the pessism, even for "haha city self depricating humor is our thing!" it's mad.

it's really quite obvious the team will be;

It'll be Eddy, walker, stones, ake, Cancelo, rodri, fernandinho, rodri, foden, sterling, Mahrez, torres, KDB, Jesus & Carson
we'll win 3-1
Drink taken?
I am hoping for a win as well and that perhaps is the problem.
The obvious decline over the last 12 months has many of us concerned. The last two serious games of football we played saw us well beaten. Sometimes a wheeler-dealer's casual bravado will only take you so far.
Our first objective this season has to be, getting close to, or above the dippers after we play them in a bit. The key characteristic I will be looking for tonight is grit and determination like we showed during the run in the season before last.
The mentaility must be right if everything is to fall into place.

Sad state of affairs when we're afraid of a team who'll be camped in their own third for the majority and launching it for the most one dimensional footballer in the league. You need to hound their deep midfielders and have the centre backs trying the more creative passes, it's why Wolves don't do so well against the lesser but hard working sides Burnley, Cardiff, Brighton. If it's Rodri and Gundogan they need to be aggressive and some tactical fouling wouldn't go amiss if we're caught far upfield.

Sad state of affairs when we're afraid of a team who'll be camped in their own third for the majority and launching it for the most one dimensional footballer in the league. You need to hound their deep midfielders and have the centre backs trying the more creative passes, it's why Wolves don't do so well against the lesser but hard working sides Burnley, Cardiff, Brighton. If it's Rodri and Gundogan they need to be aggressive and some tactical fouling wouldn't go amiss if we're caught far upfield.
If it’s Rodri and Gundogun. I’m not even going to bother watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.