Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nudge for regulars/plug for any newcomers.

Get the chance to be Pep for the season, it's more than just a game.

Thanks for organizing it, always enjoyable!!

We are better than wolves and the home fans not being there should help us
Pep needs to learn from previous games against them.
Adama normally looks a world beater against us so if we stop him keep 11 on the pitch we should win.

Wolves have become a bogey team for us. Leicester won’t be an easy one either.
This will be a really tough game to start our campaign. The first few league fixtures look far more difficult than some on here realise.

I hope for a fresh team spirit that lives up to the sharks we were a few years back. Any backlash from the CL and Wolves will take points from us.

Will beat them comfortably I think. They are well organised and good on the break but with the mighty Ake we will get the win.

Just submitted my prediction, and it’s highlighted the relative lack of depth in the squad. Assuming Aguero, Bernardo and Laporte are unavailable then our bench looks pretty weak.

Just submitted my prediction, and it’s highlighted the relative lack of depth in the squad. Assuming Aguero, Bernardo and Laporte are unavailable then our bench looks pretty weak.
Yeah we do look a bit threadbare our squad balance as been crap for the most part for years I've lost count of the games that everyone was a defender...

Some of our kids need a taste of top football to at least provide an option, we have 2 upfront who, although certainly 1 is definitely training with the first team just aren't going to get a break.

It's almost criminal really that with 7 subs and the way we flat-track bully some teams, especially at home that we couldn't have some kids on the bench & actually bring them on.

Anyway, onwards & upwards.

For some reason Ric , Kun's chances of being available for Monday have increased on sites like physioroom.

As for Laporte unless his health was worse that Mahrez again he should be available despite not appearing in any training videos this week but might be on the bench.

All reports to date rightly or wrongly stated he would likely be available so if you know something to the contrary outside basing your assumption on the training video I would be interested to hear if he has had a covid setback.

Bernardo looks like he will not have recovered from his quad strain in time.

These are unusual times so for once unless its been reported from a reliable source players that do not appear at training I wouldn't dismiss from the line up.

Only 3 subs allowed to come on though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.