Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah now following his paymaster's narrative, just spent 10 mins talking us down. Can't defend, Rodri not good enough etc, Spitty sitting opposite like the cat that got the cream

No I don't believe Gundo was the only one tested, but as they say you can have the virus for a period of time before a test shows positive. If we have learnt anything it is that Covid is far from simple.

If there was any reason to worry the game wouldn't be going ahead. He got diagnosed early this morning, right? So they've had all day to assess whether the game should go ahead. If they thought there was a risk they would call it off, because to not do so would end in the whole league being postponed again.

Micah now following his paymaster's narrative, just spent 10 mins talking us down. Can't defend, Rodri not good enough etc, Spitty sitting opposite like the cat that got the cream

How dare he have an opinion

If there was any reason to worry the game wouldn't be going ahead. He got diagnosed early this morning, right? So they've had all day to assess whether the game should go ahead. If they thought there was a risk they would call it off, because to not do so would end in the whole league being postponed again.
I agree that is what they *should* be doing, but I think, given how the league has operated in nearly every situation for the past few decades, it’s probably not the focus of their decision making right now.

My Mrs will keep me informed with a swift kick if owt happens.

Haha. I'm 230 miles away from mine. I guess it's a perk of working away from home about 80% of the year. The garden I'm sat in is a half empty house I have in Devon as I spend much of my time here with work. It's a nice little retreat when away from the missus and kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.