Wolves (A) - Sun 20th Oct, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
So glad this is on a Sunday and not Saturday 12:30, like we've had on many occasions in the past. That extra day preparation is vital in these games after the international break.
Also, is there any news that super Kevs starting any games for Belgium? I sincerely fuckin hope not!

Seven matches into the season and two sodding international breaks already. Madness.

Anyway, back to the Wolves game - I have been looking at sequences and I find Wolves have now gone 10 PL games without a win, and City are on a sequence of 30 undefeated Pl atches.

This is classic banana skin stuff. These runs cannot go on for ever, so what better (or worse) time for us to come unstuck. Nothing to do with form, or quality - we are at the mercy of statistics and probability.

Don't say I didn't warn you. It looks so easy on paper. Too easy, you might say.

Still pisses me of the loss there last year and there manager coming out and explaining to the world how he beat Manchester City, I want to beat them and beat them by plenty of goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.