Wolves (A) - Wed 11th May, 20:15 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time this season I have looked on the oppositions forum before a game. I'm more nervous for this than the Madrid game.

Some seem to think we could win comfortably and others say they sense another win for them like recent games.

I think we'll be fine as long as we get the first goal.
They've not won in 4!!!

According to the odds, Leicester are far less likely to beat Norwich at home than we are to beat Wolves. Should be fine this.

Just got a horrible feeling the powers that be want it to go down to the last day so they can have their super duper shootout wankathon Sunday and we’re getting shafted first chance they get either tonight or Sunday. Hope I’m wrong just get out there and blow em away city!
I dont buy all that rubbish we perform and we win simple!

They are shit. We scored as many goals in injury time against Newcastle as they scored in April.

According to the odds, Leicester are far less likely to beat Norwich at home than we are to beat Wolves. Should be fine this.
I've just done the same
Southampton are nearly twice as likely to get a result from Liverpool than wolves against us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.