Wolves and Fletcher

Why are they ruining football?
They have said they will sell him when their valuation is met - they are entitled to do that.

I'm sure Sunderland know what that value is and they should put up or shut up.

Marvin said:
oakiecokie said:
Marvin said:
Fletcher is a good player and is Wolves best chance of going back up. last season Sunderland sold Henderson for £16m and Downing went to Liverpool for similar. Strikers go for more, and Fletcher is decent.

Why should Wolves just give in to whatever Sunderland want to pay.

By the way Aberdeen just scored 2-0 up against utd.

One of the main points is that their valuation is only £5M short on what we hear that Arsenal want for RVP.
Totally different situation. RVP has less than 12 months on his contract and is 29. Fletcher is 25 qnd has 2 years left. He also scored 22 League goals in 2 seasons for a struggling team which is more than RVP used to get. he'll never be an RVP but he is a decent Premiership player.

And 8 goals in 35 games for Burnley.You seem to want to forget that RVP started life for 3 seasons or more, as a left winger or midfielder for Arsenal,hence the "lack of goals" in his early years.

oakiecokie said:
117 M34 said:
They have said they will sell him when their valuation is met - they are entitled to do that.

Dear, oh dear, oh dear ! Think about it.

Yeah, I get that it was joking about people saying city have ruined football, but they are still entitled to ask whatever they want for their player. Even if they said we want 100m, I wouldn't say they have done anything wrong.

117 M34 said:
oakiecokie said:
117 M34 said:

Dear, oh dear, oh dear ! Think about it.

Yeah, I get that it was joking about people saying city have ruined football, but they are still entitled to ask whatever they want for their player. Even if they said we want 100m, I wouldn't say they have done anything wrong.

I have never suggested anywhere that they have done anything wrong.

ForzaMancini said:
15 million for Fletcher is a rip-off, he is an average Prem striker

I think he would be decent for them.
Wolves need to wake up its a good offer.

oakiecokie said:
Marvin said:
oakiecokie said:
One of the main points is that their valuation is only £5M short on what we hear that Arsenal want for RVP.
Totally different situation. RVP has less than 12 months on his contract and is 29. Fletcher is 25 qnd has 2 years left. He also scored 22 League goals in 2 seasons for a struggling team which is more than RVP used to get. he'll never be an RVP but he is a decent Premiership player.

And 8 goals in 35 games for Burnley.You seem to want to forget that RVP started life for 3 seasons or more, as a left winger or midfielder for Arsenal,hence the "lack of goals" in his early years.
OK fair point, but 22 goals in 2 seasons for a relegation haunted team is a very good return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.