Wolves away in the cup

Got my 2 yesterday, bang on half way line. So wether we started to sell from the middle outwards remains to be seen! Really looking forward to this, be a good laugh if nothing else.

Was gonna get my tickets today but because Im not on the cup scheme I cant! Annoying because I go to every home game I just cant guarantee I Will have the money when city want it. gutted

my wife and me are going staying the night at the Britainnia hotel £29 curry after the game this retirement is the best job iv'e ever had what pub is best before the match?

murcian blue 2 said:
my wife and me are going staying the night at the Britainnia hotel £29 curry after the game this retirement is the best job iv'e ever had what pub is best before the match?

They are few and far between at wolves. Last season we went in the bar At the premier inn just got told to cover up if we wearing colours. Gonna find the walkabout this year though hopefully!

SS111 said:
murcian blue 2 said:

They are few and far between at wolves. Last season we went in the bar At the premier inn just got told to cover up if we wearing colours. Gonna find the walkabout this year though hopefully!

<a class="postlink" href="http://footballaway.co.uk/uk/away-friendly-pubs/380#fullDescription" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footballaway.co.uk/uk/away-frien ... escription</a>

SS111 said:
Got my 2 yesterday, bang on half way line. So wether we started to sell from the middle outwards remains to be seen! Really looking forward to this, be a good laugh if nothing else.

Thought we were in the stand behind the goal until I read this. Thought that's where they are sticking away fans while they are rebuilding one of the stands.

robsta said:
SS111 said:

Thought we were in the stand behind the goal until I read this. Thought that's where they are sticking away fans while they are rebuilding one of the stands.

Probably will be for the league game. I think it's easier to do it this way for them in the cup as I presume they must have been obliged to give us the 2,300 (thought it was 2,500 in the league last season in same stand?).

Think for the league it will be about 1,500 in the stand behind the goal but not sure by any means.

Will this drop to general sale or the blue membership whatever it is? Im on the cup scheme with over 2000 points but my dad only has the blue one. Shit that Ican't buy two.

connor_devine94 said:
seating plan anyone ? can't seem to find one on google images :/ im in JL4 Row D
its on the back of the ticket but you need a magnifing glass to see it your one block from the half way line lower tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.