Wolves away sold out.

Desperate for 1 ticket for this can pickup wherever thanks for any help

If anyone has a spare I'd be happy to meet outside the Etihad before the spurs game and bring cash.

I’m visiting from Canada to see the game. Need 2 away end tickets. Also will be flying into London on 16th morning. Wondering how citizens usually get to Wolverhampton from London area. Any tips?

I’m visiting from Canada to see the game. Need 2 away end tickets. Also will be flying into London on 16th morning. Wondering how citizens usually get to Wolverhampton from London area. Any tips?
train strikes that day so best of luck, genuinely i’d have to say taxi

train strikes that day so best of luck, genuinely i’d have to say taxi
Aghhh. Always something. Between sorting a ticket and getting out and back, might be unreasonable.

Aghhh. Always something. Between sorting a ticket and getting out and back, might be unreasonable.
You could travel to wolverhampton on the friday when you land, and stay there overnight,i know it would be a pain after having flown long distance etc ,its an early kick off on the saturday anyway,12.30.

there is also a coach network , much slower than the train obviously but maybe an option for you,good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.