Wolves away sold out.

After 2 for Saturday if any are going please.
1 adult/ 1 U18 if that’s available but if 2 adults that’s fine.

Thanks

Still after 2 tickets. Also travel to and from London. Anyone able to assist? Message on Instagram @matthew_mccarthy

TIV Blues

I’m visiting from Canada to see the game. Need 2 away end tickets. Also will be flying into London on 16th morning. Wondering how citizens usually get to Wolverhampton from London area. Any tips?
There's loads of problems with the rail network at the moment, but tickets from Euston to Wolverhampton went on sale yesterday: www.avantiwestcoast.co.uk

There's loads of problems with the rail network at the moment, but tickets from Euston to Wolverhampton went on sale yesterday: www.avantiwestcoast.co.uk
Thank you. Got the ticket. Just need the match ticket now! I see some on livefootballtickets . com but they aren’t digital. Is anyone going to the game that I could deliver tickets to? Or do I pick them up at Molineux?

Thank you. Got the ticket. Just need the match ticket now! I see some on livefootballtickets . com but they aren’t digital. Is anyone going to the game that I could deliver tickets to? Or do I pick them up at Molineux?
There are no digital tickets for away games in England

Right now you would need to meet at the ground if you manage to get one

For the full experience you could always attempt to jib in

There are no digital tickets for away games in England

Right now you would need to meet at the ground if you manage to get one

For the full experience you could always attempt to jib in
Ahh that makes a lot of sense.

And does jib in mean sneak in? I’m not from the UK so not sure. If it comes to it I’m all for that lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.