Wolves away ticket wanted!

Grab hold of a student outside the Manchester uni box office 34.50 on there website 11.00am - 4.00pm Mon to Fri. Man uni students can only purchase tickets.

Hi

I'm coming over to UK for the weekend of the Wolves match and would really like to get to see City play; so would really appreciate it if anyone had two spare adult tickets they would be willing to part with.

Thanks

JA

Hi Blues, Im looking for 1 spare for Wolves please.

Can meet up before the game tomorrow.

My number is 07598515685.

Let us know Blues!!

Mr Dicko.

tasker said:
still loads of tickets left in the home end

I've been looking at that as a last resort; but it's really hard to watch your team from the wrong end.

Last time I did this was a few years back - I got tickets for a match at Stockport (my, how times have changed) in the home end and was quietly watching the game trying not to be found out as a third columnist.

Then when City scored a bloke a few rows in front of me leapt into the air and was promptly extracted by the Old Bill and turfed out of the ground.

I don't get to see City play live very much these days and try to coordinate my trips with home matches but can't this time, so would really prefer to be amongst fellow fans so that I can fully participate in my supporting duties without being causing a riot.

What are the chances of getting moved once you're in the ground from the home section to the away section - there's bound to be a few who can't turn up at the last moment?

JA

I'll add my name to the list in the unlikely event.

I Only live 20 miles or so from their ground so I'ld make a good fall back plan to recoup the ticket cost if someone in your group drops out last minute.

Cheers

im desperate for wolves adult ticket in city end, can collect and pay cash please call 07717510978 thanks,

I have two spare (with the City end) as I have to go into hospital for a few days.
NOW SOLD - THANKS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.