Wolves Away

looking for a single wolves ticket please. we requested through supporters club but only received 2 nstead of 4. will meet at stadium or can pay in advance to post out.
please PM me

As everyone says I desperately need a ticket for the Wolves game... Had arranged with a blue on here for me to have his ticket, been badly let down hence why I now need on adult ticket

Just thought Id share my recent experiences about tickets on here as there has been a lot of chatter about time wasters. Have bought and sold tickets on here with no hassle would recommend blue moon its a great resource

Had a spare for wolves put it on the forum had two firm replies said I was in Norwich yesterday arriving @ 11:50 @ the station gave my number etc . Had fruitless day of phone ping pong leaving msg's saying where I would be no show . Checked here with DeNiro in his role of moderator got some very helpful advice reposted the ticket it went in 5 mins via paypal .

Two big learning points and some advice to purchasers

One .... if you want a ticket then turn up
Two....if you don't is it really a surprise it will go someone else who is a serous buyer?

simple really

So next time you read a whine about being let down remember it takes two too tango

rant over

I'm looking for 2 tickets. I have 4500 points but didn't get a ticket as had a family engagement this has now been cancelled so if any spares going ill have them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.