Wolves Away

Guys, there's been a lot of DMs for the Wolves ticket and it's tricky deciding who gets the ticket.

However, I thought that since I also want to sell my Red Start home ticket, the Wolves ticket should go to the person who is willing to purchase both together - at face value.

Wolves is £30 plus postage (paper ticket) and Red Star is £27 (online transfer via ticket exchange).
DM me if this works for you.

Guys, there's been a lot of DMs for the Wolves ticket and it's tricky deciding who gets the ticket.

However, I thought that since I also want to sell my Red Start home ticket, the Wolves ticket should go to the person who is willing to purchase both together - at face value.

Wolves is £30 plus postage (paper ticket) and Red Star is £27 (online transfer via ticket exchange).
DM sent

Now sold.

Looking for 1 adult please dm me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.