Wolves Away

has anyone got 2/3 tickets for the match? please let me know :)

Anyone who’s in a Supporters Club Branch and is looking for tickets for tomorrow should speak to their ticket Secretary. The OSC has a few .

Anyone who’s in a Supporters Club Branch and is looking for tickets for tomorrow should speak to their ticket Secretary. The OSC has a few .
Tim, serious question. Why can't these be put back on sale to all points holders starting at the level that they sold out at? The club can send emails / texts to most supporters letting them know it's happening. Or is it a logistics thing with the branches having the tickets in their hands. BTW given that the game sold out where have these tickets come from, are they from fans who can't travel due to train strikes. Not looking for an argument just curious as presumably this can't be the first time or can it?

Thanks to the rail strike I'm looking for travel one way from the south coast to Wolves if anyone can help with a lift in the morning? Happy to contribute to petrol costs of course.

I'm currently in the New Forest (Burley), but can get to anywhere reasonably nearby. Only one way needed because I'll be carrying on back to Manchester with my own supporters branch after the game.

Tim, serious question. Why can't these be put back on sale to all points holders starting at the level that they sold out at? The club can send emails / texts to most supporters letting them know it's happening. Or is it a logistics thing with the branches having the tickets in their hands. BTW given that the game sold out where have these tickets come from, are they from fans who can't travel due to train strikes. Not looking for an argument just curious as presumably this can't be the first time or can it?
I just posted a message to try and help fellow Blues like I’ve done hundreds of times. I think the tickets will be last minute returns to the Club from players / management / club officials. I don’t know for sure but it’s clear it is too late to publish new criteria etc. As it turns out these tickets might not even be available as the OSC is checking with City.

Additional tickets don’t become available often but why don’t you just join a Branch if you think the benefits are so wonderful. Btw we’ve just sorted a lift to tomorrow’s game for someone we don’t know who was stuck in Bradford due to the train strike.

I think this Forum needs to catch up how popular the OSC is. Of course most members aren’t interested in away games. Membership was last reported at around 27k and maybe it’s closer to 30k now. Who knows, by next season the number of OSC members might not be that far off the number of season card holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.