Wolves Carling Cup

I live in the Midlands so it is tempting, but it's all about price, time, booking time off work :(

Can't wait until I get a proper full time job so I can just say "Right, I'm getting a ticket" on a whim without having to consider all of the financial bullshit...

hartsgloves said:
I live in the Midlands so it is tempting, but it's all about price, time, booking time off work :(

Can't wait until I get a proper full time job so I can just say "Right, I'm getting a ticket" on a whim without having to consider all of the financial bullshit...

Catch 22 mate, you might have the money but try getting the time off at the last minute.

My lad and me will be going. Like the OP said I wish the club would get on with it and announce ticket details. But I suppose with rags and Villarreal tickets going on sale this week they may have deliberately held back on Wolves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.